Total Service Pro offers professional painting in Saratoga Springs, NY for all exterior and siding types. No matter whether it’s new construction or a 200+ year old Gingerbread Victorian home, Total Service Pro can handle all your painting needs in Saratoga.
It is important to us that we provide a thorough and detailed written estimate to all our customers. Even though it may be tempting to go with the lowest bid, it all comes down the experience and dedication to provide quality service and workmanship regardless of the extra time it takes. Here at Total Service Pro Painting, we specialize in quality paint jobs for the discriminating Saratoga Springs home owner.
Is it worth the cost to use High Quality paint in Saratoga?
In almost all cases the answer is yes, it is well worth the extra cost to use a higher-end product and Consumer Reports typically backs this assertion up. While we have the experience and knowledge to properly prepare your homes surfaces. The best result is combining our experienced workmanship and a Quality Paint. This will yield the most longevity and best value for your dollar.
Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams and Cabot’s are coating manufacturers we favor. Painting professionals know how these paints will spread and handle. Every manufacturer’s paint has unique characteristics that we have come to know and can use for the best result for your home painting project.
Total Service Pro: Painting has over a 10+ years of experience painting homes throughout Capital District, NY. Centrally located in the Ballston Lake, NY area we are close to most parts of the local region. Our primary Painting service is geared toward providing excellent, detail oriented – Exterior Home Painting. However, we also provide;
- Exterior Painting; aluminum, vinyl and most siding types
- Interior Painting
- Replacing damaged or worn out siding – most types
- Sheetrock, taping and plaster wall repairs
- Pressure washing, soft house/roof washing, window cleaning
Looking for a new paint job for your home? We’ve got you covered! Our interior house painting services are top-notch, and we’re always competitively priced against other painters in the area. Plus, we’ll take care of all the prep work for you – including cleaning, spackling and repairing your walls. All you have to do is choose your favorite color, and we’ll take it from there! So why wait? Give your home the fresh look it deserves – call us today!
Since 2001, we have emphasized safety, quality workmanship, and high customer satisfaction. Here is what you can expect from us:
We will provide you with a written estimate that will be good for the entire season. This benefit features a price that won’t change unless you decide to either add or remove work or if you decide to have another of our Great Services performed (i.e. Soft House/Roof Washing, Window Cleaning, etc?).
We will do all the work you agree to and as expressed in your detailed and free written estimate. We will not cut any corners on surface preparation or in any aspect of the work included. What you see on your estimate is what you want and what you will get.
Our professional, friendly, well trained & uniformed staff will begin your project as scheduled. Once we begin we will leave our equipment and return daily until your project has been completed (unless rain, humidity or bad weather prohibits). We always rather finish your project in a timely and professional manner! We never jump off your project to go start another job like some Painting contracts may do.
We always work with each homeowner and business to understand your individual needs and we always respect each individual project’s unique circumstances (i.e. making sure your dog doesn’t get out of a fenced area, protecting you landscaping, driveway, etc.). We do this while we strive to enhance and protect the beauty of your valued property locally here in the Capital Region (Albany, NY).
We happily provide insurance and local references upon your request. Again we provide complimentary written estimates (for insurance estimates there is a non-refundable $50 fee).
We guarantee our exterior workmanship (see: our 2 year limited warranty) and interior workmanship is also guaranteed. We are committed to leaving no job unfinished and no client unsatisfied. Since we guarantee our work we also are glad to provide detailed information on any of our other helpful home soft or pressure washing services.
Please Call 518-877-WASH Now to Schedule your Free Estimate and DISCOVER how you can Save 10% on your Exterior Painting Project!
Total Service Pro Painting delivers superior paint and stain workmanship. Our technicians start with detailed surface preparation. Next we apply spot priming or apply a self priming coating. Priming bare wood provides for better first coat protection and better finish coat adhesion. For most homes- “finish coat” we typically apply an Acrylic Latex/Water based Paint/Stain for a beautiful and lasting finish.
Looking to add some curb appeal to your home? A fresh coat of paint can do wonders! Whether you have vinyl or aluminum siding, we can help you restore the luster of your exterior with a high-quality paint job. We use only the best paints and materials, and our experienced painters will take care of every detail, ensuring a perfect finish. So if you’re looking for an exterior house painting service that will give you results that you’ll love, call us today!
Total Service Pro Painting’s typical Exterior procedure-
- PRESSURE WASH: Pressure wash is used to remove contaminants, dirt, grease, chalk, mildew, mold and algae from the substrate or siding. This is a Key Step and should be done by a qualified house washing company, and that’s us!
- Surface Preparation: Prior to any prep work typically we take any ‘before’ pictures, with your approval. We then use proactive steps to cover driveways, patios, plants, walkways and furniture with drop clothes or new plastic. Scrape and wire brush loose and peeling paint. Scuff any glossy areas. Caulk and seal windows and doors where caulking is missing or failing. Spot prime bare wood or apply stain-blocking oil primer (where appropriate). Clean, wipe or dust areas that need extra attention i.e. behind shutters, etc. Then complete any necessary ‘prep’ clean-up prior to starting the finish coating(s).
- First & Subsequent Finish Coat(s): We feature several different paint or coating Manufacturers. We like to discuss your goals first then select the best paint or stain for your project and your budget. Nevertheless we stand behind any of the coatings we recommend.
- CLEAN-UP: Your property is left clean with removal of all trash, equipment, etc.
- PAINTING Inspection & final payment: The Crew Manager inspects the Painting daily for superior application. A final inspection is performed with the homeowner and any potential touch-ups are performed. Any ‘after’ pictures are taken. Then our client satisfaction rating and our client contract sign off are then requested right before the final payment is collected. And your Home or Project has been successfully & beautifully completed. We at Total Service Pro PAINTING appreciate your valued relationship and business…Thank You!
Follow Us on Social Media
Contact us today and let’s restore your home.
We’re taking new clients and new projects this summer. Want to build the next big thing? Send us an email.
About Saratoga Springs, New York
The city of Saratoga Springs is located in Saratoga County, New York and was incorporated as a Village in 1826 and as a City in 1915. It is the fifth-largest City by land area in New York State, encompassing all of what was once the Town of Saratoga Springs. The population was 28,491 at the 2020 census. The area is known for its natural mineral springs, which has made it a popular resort destination for over 200 years. It is home to the Saratoga Race Course, a thoroughbred horse racing track, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), a music and dance venue. Saratoga Springs is also home to the National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame, which features exhibits on famous dancers such as Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, and Ginger Rogers. The city is named after the famed Battle of Saratoga, where British General John Burgoyne surrendered in 1777. The city also has a history of being a major gambling and entertainment center. The Saratoga Race Course opened in 1863 and is the oldest thoroughbred track in the United States. The city is also home to Skidmore College, a private liberal arts college, as well as the New York Military Academy, a private preparatory school, as well as Empire State College.
The City is situated on an ancient geologic fault line that runs through most of it. In addition, Saratoga Gaming and Raceway is the year-round home for Standardbred Racing and also houses a gambling facility. Saratoga Springs is also the home of the Saratoga Spa State Park, summer home to the New York City Ballet and Philadelphia Orchestra; and also houses an Auto Museum. Excellent dining, great nightlife, highly rated Hotels and expansive shopping are available in Downtown Business District.
Neighborhoods in Saratoga Springs, New York
Sonoma Grove, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, Sonoma Grove, West Side Recreation Saratoga Springs Ny, East Side Recreation Park, Congress Park, Saratoga Springs Preservation, Saratoga Spa State Park, Geyser Park, Swamp Trail, Waterfront Park, Loughberry Lake, High Rock Park, Quiet Harbor at Saratoga Springs, West Hill Plaza, Saratoga Community Health Center, U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer, Saratoga, Uncommon Grounds Coffee & Bagels