Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer
You can also prepare to “Go Green” with Total Service Pro Painting in Albany, NY. We can use environmentally friendly water based or borne coatings/paint at your discretion. The advancement in Latex paints, pigments and overall paint technology has progressed significantly especially over the last couple decades.
So whether you need interior painting with Low or No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds), full Exterior or just trim work done or any of our other great services? We want to help you achieve your vision for your project. Everything from Full Exterior to single room interior, old peeling paint over plaster or drywall repair, wood or deck staining and light carpentry – we are ready to work with you on all your painting project needs in Albany, NY.
I’m not sure which paint colors or hues to use. Can Total Service Pro Painting help?
Yes! There are at least two ways we can help you select paint colors. The first is to use a great online tool for color selection. You can go to the Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer. (NOTE: You do not necessarily need to use Sherwin-Williams paints). This site allows you to actually see what the colors would look like up on your interior walls or the exterior of your home. You can even scan in your own photos to visualize the actual end result in just about any of the expansive Sherwin Williams color pallet. Ask more about this when we do your detailed written estimate.
If you would like a little more personal direction, one of our expert color consultants will come out to your home in Albany and walk around with you and provide advice based on decades of color selection experience. Often just understanding how light and dark colors will affect the overall aesthetics of your Home is usually a great place to start. We can usually provide a general direction in color hues this helps aide in narrowing the final color selection process. Either one or a combination of these two approaches to color selection can be a great way to proceed when multiple paint colors are being considered. Our color consult can suggest colors that flow well into one another or compliment one another. From room to room or siding to trim to accent colors we can help make it a painless fruitful decision. Contact us today to schedule your detailed written estimate!
Total Service Pro: Painting has over a 10+ years of experience painting homes throughout Capital District, NY. Centrally located in the Ballston Lake, NY area we are close to most parts of the local region. Our primary Painting contracting service is geared toward providing excellent, detail oriented – Exterior Home Painting. However, we also provide;
- Exterior Painting; aluminum, vinyl and most siding types
- Interior Painting
- Replacing damaged or worn out siding – most types
- Sheetrock, taping and plaster wall repairs
- Pressure washing, soft house/roof washing, window cleaning
Since 2001, we have emphasized safety, quality workmanship, and high customer satisfaction. Here is what you can expect from us:
We will provide you with a written estimate that will be good for the entire season. This benefit features a price that won’t change unless you decide to either add or remove work or if you decide to have another of our Great Services performed (i.e. Soft House/Roof Washing, Window Cleaning, etc?).
We will do all the work you agree to and as expressed in your detailed and free written estimate. We will not cut any corners on surface preparation or in any aspect of the work included. What you see on your estimate is what you want and what you will get.
Our professional, friendly, well trained & uniformed staff will begin your project as scheduled. Once we begin we will leave our equipment and return daily until your project has been completed (unless rain, humidity or bad weather prohibits). We always rather finish your project in a timely and professional manner! We never jump off your project to go start another job like some Painting contracts may do.
We always work with each homeowner and business to understand your individual needs and we always respect each individual project’s unique circumstances (i.e. making sure your dog doesn’t get out of a fenced area, protecting you landscaping, driveway, etc.). We do this while we strive to enhance and protect the beauty of your valued property locally here in the Capital Region (Albany, NY).
We happily provide insurance and local references upon your request. Again we provide complimentary written estimates (for insurance estimates there is a non-refundable $50 fee).
We guarantee our exterior workmanship (see: our 2 year limited warranty) and interior workmanship is also guaranteed. We are committed to leaving no job unfinished and no client unsatisfied. Since we guarantee our work we also are glad to provide detailed information on any of our other helpful home soft or pressure washing services.
Please Call 518-877-WASH Now to Schedule your Free Estimate and DISCOVER how you can Save 10% on your Exterior Painting Project!
Total Service Pro Painting delivers superior paint and stain workmanship. Our technicians start with detailed surface preparation. Next we apply spot priming or apply a self priming coating. Priming bare wood provides for better first coat protection and better finish coat adhesion. For most homes- “finish coat” we typically apply an Acrylic Latex/Water based Paint/Stain for a beautiful and lasting finish.
Total Service Pro Painting’s typical Exterior procedure-
- PRESSURE WASH: Pressure wash is used to remove contaminants, dirt, grease, chalk, mildew, mold and algae from the substrate or siding. This is a Key Step and should be done by a qualified house washing company, and that’s us!
- Surface Preparation: Prior to any prep work typically we take any ‘before’ pictures, with your approval. We then use proactive steps to cover driveways, patios, plants, walkways and furniture with drop clothes or new plastic. Scrape and wire brush loose and peeling paint. Scuff any glossy areas. Caulk and seal windows and doors where caulking is missing or failing. Spot prime bare wood or apply stain-blocking oil primer (where appropriate). Clean, wipe or dust areas that need extra attention i.e. behind shutters, etc. Then complete any necessary ‘prep’ clean-up prior to starting the finish coating(s).
- First & Subsequent Finish Coat(s): We feature several different paint or coating Manufacturers. We like to discuss your goals first then select the best paint or stain for your project and your budget. Nevertheless we stand behind any of the coatings we recommend.
- CLEAN-UP: Your property is left clean with removal of all trash, equipment, etc.
- PAINTING Inspection & final payment: The Crew Manager inspects the Painting daily for superior application. A final inspection is performed with the homeowner and any potential touch-ups are performed. Any ‘after’ pictures are taken. Then our client satisfaction rating and our client contract sign off are then requested right before the final payment is collected. And your Home or Project has been successfully & beautifully completed. We at Total Service Pro PAINTING appreciate your valued relationship and business…Thank You!
Follow Us on Social Media
Contact us today and let’s restore your home.
We’re taking new clients and new projects this summer. Want to build the next big thing? Send us an email.
About Albany, New York
Albany is the capital of the U.S. state of New York and the seat of Albany County. The population was estimated at 100,722 in 2013. The city is situated on the west bank of the Hudson River about 15 miles south of its confluence with the Mohawk River, approximately 65 miles north of New York City and 40 miles south of Syracuse. It is well known for its rich history, culture, architecture and institutions of higher education such as Union University, Siena College and Albany Medical Center. It has also been home to several prominent companies over the past several decades such as GE, Verizon Communications and eBay.
Albany has close ties with the nearby cities of Schenectady and Troy, forming a region known as the Capital District. With a population of about 506,000, it is the third-largest urban center in New York State, after Manhattan and Buffalo. The city has a diverse economy based on technology, research and development, financial services and agriculture. The city is a center for the arts, culture and Capital District education. Albany has been named one of the top 10 places to live in America for several years running by magazines such as “Money” and “U.S. News & World Report.” It was also listed among the top 100 best places to live in America according to CNN Money Magazine in 2009.
Neighborhoods in Albany, New York
North Albany - Shaker Park, Downtown, Washington Park, Capital District, Albany, Mansion Historic District, Stockade, Buckingham Lake, Washington Park, Town of Colonie - West Albany Pocket Park, Buckingham Lake Park, Habitat for Humanity Capital District, Hilton Albany, Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-Downtown, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown, Hilton Garden Inn Albany/SUNY Area, Hampton Inn Albany-Western Ave/University Area, US Post Office Carrier Annex